Erolin Solutions is an organisational development consultancy working with clients throughout the UK and the US. We specialise in helping individuals and organisations develop the understanding, knowledge and skills necessary to work effectively across differences.
Differences in values, goals and ways of working, are often barriers to high performance. We help individuals and organisations use differences to deepen understanding, increase engagement, stimulate innovation, and improve performance.
We provide strategic consulting, training, coaching, and assessment with the following critical organisational challenges:
• Cultural and intercultural competency
• Conflict management and resolution
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
• Team development and management
Erolin Solutions partners with consultants in the UK and US, and serve our clients with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience to facilitate transformative change.
Julius Erolin (UK & US)
Julius has more than 20 years of experience helping individuals and organisations leverage the value of differences to achieve better results and improve performance. He founded Erolin Solutions (US) in 2009 and is now based in Dundee, Scotland, UK. He continues to work with clients in the US and throughout the UK including London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Learn more . . .
Clients consistently highlight Julius' ability to facilitate self-reflection, courageous dialogue, and transformative change. His ability to quickly build rapport and trust particularly in challenging situations allows him to help individuals and groups get "unstuck", deepen mutual understanding and move groups toward their common goals.
Julius was the Managing Consultant for EW Group, an organisational management consulting firm based in London. His clients included large organisations such as the NHS, Network Rail, University of the Arts, Law Society of Scotland, London Probation, Sheffield City Council, and numerous local authorities.
Prior to moving to the UK, Julius was an organisational consultant In the US, providing guidance to leaders on organisational change, conflict resolution and intercultural leadership. He developed a highly effective conflict training called "Conflict Fluency" which deepened understanding of the value and impact of conflict while providing adaptive skills to effectively work with differences.
Julius was born in the Philippines. He earned his degree in English from UCLA and received his law degree from UC Hastings Law School in San Francisco. His favourite pastime is listening and watching his son Chantz perform his art (hip-hop and Spoken Word). His most challenging labour of love at the moment is getting Maya, the cutest baby in the world, to sleep.
Alex A. Erolin (US)
Alex is an Organization Development practitioner with over 30 years of diverse leadership background in corporate, not-for-profit, and government organizations. After retiring from the Air Force, he worked as an international humanitarian worker and served in a consulting capacity in Eastern Europe, Asia, and Africa. He currently serves as Business Program Chair at Minnesota School of Business in Minnesota.
Learn more . . .
Alex holds a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from Excelsior College, New York, an MBA from University of Nebraska, and is working on a doctoral dissertation for Ed. D. in Organization Development at University of St. Thomas in Minnesota.
Alex is a certified practitioner of Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI), certified administrator of Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), and trained in Insights Discovery Evaluator. He has a special scholarly interest in impact of cultural dimensions, cultural diversity, and intercultural competence on leadership and group/organizational effectiveness
Alex’s global experience includes Ukraine, Kosovo, Pakistan, Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, South Sudan, Rwanda, Uganda, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. He served in a military capacity in Japan, Italy, Korea, Germany, the UK, Balkans, and Saudi Arabia. His recent organizational development work includes:
• An oganizational assessment of a Minnesota state agency to assist senior leaders in the design and execution of Organizational Readiness Communications plan for a $41-million multi-year system integration initiative.
• Analyzed the financial impact of business interruptions for a global financial company and uncovered a two-year loss of over $29-million due to limited crisis response capability.
• Crafted an organizational transformation strategy of one of the leading social service agencies in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota.
• Designed a global crisis management structure for an international non-governmental organization to anticipate and respond to emerging threats to safety of staff and programs.
• Facilitated discovery sessions to guide strategic planning process for a leading international university in Ukraine.
• Authored an academic paper on Socio-Economic Approach to Management (SEAM) presented at the Academy of Management Conference at University of Lyon, France, in June 2011.
We believe that each individual, team and organisation has the capacity to achieve excellence. Our role as consultants is to partner with our clients to "unlock" individual and group potential by helping them value and work effectively with differences. This builds inclusive practices, teams and organisations. Inclusion allows each of us to achieve our potential, perform at our best, and sustain strong relationships.
Our ways of working are guided by the following principles:
• Partnership: We work with our clients as partners, assessing needs and developing interventions specific to our clients' specific context.
• Driven by common values: We believe in the critical importance of facilitating positive transformative change in how individuals, organisations and communities deal with difference.
• Adaptive: We use models, tools and strategies tailored and adapted to our clients' needs, preserving what works, and facilitating positive change where needed.
• Developmental: We work from the premise that individuals and groups have different "starting points", and we work from where they are in order to help them move towards where they want to be.
• Leveraging differences: We build upon commonalities and draw upon differences to enhance learning and facilitate transformational change.
Given our deep belief in the importance of this work, we work hard to ensure that our services are accessible, and that cost and resources do not become barriers to collaboration with our clients.
photo by S A Hooper
Erolin Solutions partners with highly experienced consultants and consultant organisations to bring in-depth knowledge, skills and experience for our clients. All our partners are committed to making a positive and transformative change, and adhere to our working principles.Consultancies: Consultant Partners:Coming soon...
About the Logo